Bobbi Jo has acquired over two decades of experience in the trucking and transportation industry, while also acquiring in-depth knowledge of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, fleet management, safety consulting, Federal and State audit procedures, and Safety Management Plans (SMPs), for both State and Federal level audits. Mrs. Hill’s knowledge and experience encompasses federal and state regulatory compliance, driver hiring/firing/training, loading and unloading, cargo/load securement, fleet operations, safe and prudent practices and driver standard of care. Mrs. Hill also holds a Class A CDL, with passenger, school bus and tanker endorsements. This is all merged with her vast background as a State of Michigan CDL Training and Testing Instructor and as a State of Michigan CDL Skills Test Examiner.
Bobbi Jo has earned her designation as a trucking safety compliance expert through her extensive career in the trucking and transportation industry, her certifications and licensing as a CDL Instructor and Examiner, and her background in managing safety and compliance with the Federal and State regulations, for hundreds of motor carriers across the United States. Mrs. Hill is well-versed and knowledgeable in her understanding and application of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
Mrs. Hill’s areas of expertise include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Michigan-Licensed Adult Automobile Driving Instructor
• Michigan Third Party Tester Administrative Representative
• Michigan, Certified Defensive Driving Instructor, Commercial Vehicle
• Instructor, Hazardous Material Regulations
• Instructor, (Federal, State, and Local) Motor Carrier Regulations
• Michigan Certified Driving Evaluator
• Michigan-Licensed Truck Driving Instructor
• Professional Commercial Vehicle Driver
• Instructor, Load Securement
• Michigan Certified Commercial Driver License (CDL) Examiner
• Cost-Efficiency, Fleet Operations
• Safety Supervisor
• Fleet Dispatching/Route Planning
• Fleet Management and Safety Consulting
• Federal and State Audit Procedures/Assistance
• Safety Management Plan (SMP)- State Level Audits
• Safety Management Plan (SMP)- Federal Level Audits
• Driver Safety and Compliance Meetings- Instruction on FMCSRs, Including Parts 382, 383,385, 391, 392, 393, 395, 396, and 397
For more information or details pertaining to Mrs. Hill’s Curriculum Vitae, contact Kendra at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-214-8365.